The Board of Secondary Education (BSE) Odisha has released class 10th results today on their official websites
The result was initially delayed due to cyclone Fani. This year 70.78% students passed the exam overall.
How To Check BSE Class 10 Result?
Official Website Linksorissaresults.nic.inbseodisha.ac.in
- 1. Visit the official website: bseodisha.ac.in or orissaresults.nic.in
- 2. Click on the link for BSE Class 10th Results 2019
- 3. Enter your name and registration number and click on the ‘Submit’ button
- 4. Your results will be displayed on the screen.
- 5. Download the result from a relevant link and take a printout of it for future reference.
CBSE Class 10th Results Stats
Total number of students - 5.62 Lakhs
Overall Pass %(National) : 70.78 %
The highest pass percentage of 88.25 percent was recorded in Baleswar district of Odisha.
Girls Outshine Boys
Girl outshined boys in the Odisha Matric Exam as