NRHM Recruitment: Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for 9592 Posts of Community Health Officer (CHO) on contractual basis in Sub-centre level at various districts
NRHM Recruitment Tentative Schedule
|Date of Publication||11th February, 2019|
|Last date for submission of online applications||23rd February 2019|
NRHM Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Post||Place of Posting (District)||Vacancies||Remuneration|
|Community Health Officer (CHO) at Health sub-centre (Health and Wellness Centre)||Gadchiroli||467||Base Salary Rs. 25,000/- per month consolidated + Performance based incentive up to Rs.15,000/-|
NRHM Recruitment Eligibility
|Community Health Officer (CHO) at Health sub-centre (Health and Wellness Centre)||BAMS||38 Years|
Terms of appointment:
1. Selected candidates will be initially sent for six months of training at any Hospital in the state.
2. Candidates will be paid a stipend of Rs 10,000/- per month during the training period.
3. After completion of six months, training candidate will have to appear for the exit exam. Candidate successfully completing the exit exam will be appointed as Community Health Officer at sub-centres in the same or nearby district as per vacancy.
4. Criteria for selection will be the BAMS final year marks of candidates.
5. Candidates having experience of working with Government/NHM/Semi-government organizations are eligible for 1% additional marks per year, maximum up to 5 years.
6. Candidates from the same Taluka will be given 10% additional marks and candidates from the same district will be given 10% additional marks.
HOW TO APPLY National Rural Health Mission (NRHM)
Application Form should be submitted in prescribed format along with the photograph and one set of self-attested photocopies of mentioned in the form to the District Health Officer of concerned District, where the candidate wishes to apply.
Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active at least for one year. All future correspondence shall be sent via e-mail only.