Power System Operation Corporation Ltd. (POSOCO) is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic Engineers to join as EXECUTIVE TRAINEES in the disciplines of Electrical & Computer Science.
|Commencement of Online Submission of Application||31.01.2019|
|Last date for Online submission of Application||01.03.2019|
|Post||No. Of Posts|
|ET (Computer Science)||21*|
EligibilityAge (as on 31.07.2019)
28 years ( Candidates should have been born on or after 01.08.1991 )Qualification
ET (Electrical) & ET (Computer Science)
|Course||Discipline||Percentage of marks|
|Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute||Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)||Computer Science/ Computer Engg./ Information Technology||Minimum 65% or Equivalent CGPA *|
Final Year / Semester students who expect their results by 14.08.2019 are also eligible, provided they have obtained 65% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to pre-final examination.
Valid Score in the GATE 2019
Candidate shall appear in the corresponding paper of GATE 2019 as shown in the following table and qualify in the same.
|S.No||Post||Corresponding GATE 2019 Paper|
|1||ET (Electrical)||Electrical Engineering (EE)|
|2||ET (Computer Science)||Computer Science and Information Technology (CS)|
Selected candidates for will be placed in the pay scale of ? 60000-180000 and other allowances and benefits as applicable, during the one-year training period. The Corporation offers a very attractive pay package which is one of the best in the Industry.
SERVICE AGREEMENT BOND
The selected candidates will be required to execute a service agreement bond to successfully complete the prescribed training period and thereafter serve the organization for at least three years. The amount of the bond is INR 1,00,000/- for General/OBC (NCL) candidates and INR 50,000/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2019, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
Candidates shall obtain information about their status through their login at the POSOCO Online Application System. Shortlisted candidates shall be able to download their interview call letter and other relevant documents through the candidate login.
Candidates shortlisted for the Group Discussion and Interview shall be required to bring the documents as mentioned in their interview call letter.
Candidates must qualify in the Personal Interview in order to be considered for empanelment. The qualifying % in interview for different categories are as mentioned below:
|Category||Qualifying % in Interview|
|OBC (NCL)/SC/ST/ PwD||30% ( for posts reserved for the corresponding category)|
Group discussion will not have any Qualifying Marks.
Weightage of Different Parameters
For calculation of final score of a candidate for empanelment, the weightages of marks obtained in GATE 2019, Group Discussion and Interview shall be as indicated below:
|GATE 2019 Marks (out of 100) in corresponding Paper||85%|
HOW TO APPLY
1. The recruitment Portal will reopen from 31st January 2019 to 1st March 2019 for candidates who have successfully applied earlier to update their GATE 2019 Registration number and upload GATE 2019 Admit Card.
2. Candidates who have already successfully applied in the POSOCO Recruitment Portal between 16th September 2018 to 15th October 2018 can update their GATE 2019 Details on the portal using their Login and Password.
3. Applications of Candidates who have successfully applied earlier and have completed their applications in all respect (including payment of Rs. 500/?fees, if applicable) will be considered. As specified in our advertisement dated 31st August 2018, it is reiterated that for Non?Exempted candidates only On submission of application fees, the application process will be treated as complete.
4. Payment window will remain closed, candidates who have not/ could not make payment earlier CANNOT make payment now.
5. The Portal will only be open for existing candidates to update their GATE 2019 Admit Card and GATE 2019 Registration Number. Candidates who have not applied earlier, can not apply now. Candidates who have not completed their applications, can not complete them now.
6. GATE Registration No. as appearing on the GATE?2019 Admit Card needs to be entered carefully in the online application form. No other number should be entered as GATE ?2019 Registration number while applying to POSOCO. Please note that once your details are updated, no request regarding change in GATE Registration Number shall be entertained. Enter your name and other details exactly as entered in your GATE 2019 Admit Card.
7. If GATE 2019 Registration number is not entered/ wrongly entered or the GATE 2019 Admit card is not uploaded, the candidate’s application will be not be considered for further recruitment process.