Reserve Bank of India has announced job openings for eligible ex- servicemen candidates (270 posts of “Security Guards”) in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a nation-wide Online Test followed by a Physical Test as per regulations.
Application can only be submitted online through the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. No other mode of submission of application is available or acceptable.
|Website Link Open||November 9, 2018 – November 30, 2018|
|Payment of Test Fees
|November 9, 2018 – November 30, 2018|
|Schedule of Online Test
|December 2018/January 2019
The online test could be conducted on a weekday or weekend.
Only ex-servicemen with proper military background are eligible. The candidates should have experience of handling arms and ammunition in the military.
Candidates, who are released / retired from Armed Forces, or whose specific period of engagement (SPE) is likely to be completed on or before December 31, 2019 only are eligible.Age (As on 01/11/2018):
Normal age limit of 25 years (28 years for OBC and 30 years for SC/ST) as per category relaxation provided by the Government of India) as on November 1, 2018, is further relaxed to the extent of number of years of service in Armed Forces plus 3 years subject to maximum upper age limit of 45 years.
The upper age limit of 45 years is uniformly applicable to candidates belonging to all categories inclusive of reserved candidates.Educational Qualifications (As on 01/11/2018):
The candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from recognized State Education Board or equivalent.
The candidate should be an undergraduate as on 01/11/2018. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible.
|S.No||Name of the subject
|No Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||40||30|
- Out of the above three papers, Test of Reasoning and Numerical Ability will be in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answer and 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates will have to pass with minimum prescribed mark in each subject.
|S.No||Event||Measurement as per age group
|1||2.4 KM Run||
|2||5 Meter Shuttle in One Min||
HOW TO APPLY
1 Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on November 1, 2018 are first required to visit the URL “Recruitment for the post of Security Guards 2018” on Bank's website i.e. www.rbi.org.in >Opportunities@RBI >Current Vacancies > Vacancies and click on the hyperlink Appendix I “Online Application Form” in the Advertisement page for filling the ‘Online Application’. It redirects the candidates to the online registration page.
2 Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature in the online application form as per the specifications given.
3 To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
4 In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
5 Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
6 Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph and signature are uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
7 Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
8 Click on 'Submit' button.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of 'E-Receipt' indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.