The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) invites eligible and qualified candidates to appear for a walk-in-interview for the post of Supervisor (Hospitality) on Contract basis for a period of 2 years, extendable based on requirement and satisfactory performance.
|S.No||Institute||Address||Date of Walk- in-Interview|
|1||Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) – Mumbai||Dadar Catering College, Veer Savarkar Marg, (Opposite Suryavanshi Hall, Near Shivaji Park) Dadar West, Mumbai – 400 028.||25.02.2019 (Monday)|
|2||Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) – Bhopal||1100 Quarters, Near Academy Of Administration, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh - 462016||05.03.2019 (Tuesday)|
|3||Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) – Ahmedabad||Between Koba Circle & Infocity Road, Bhaijipura Patia, P.O.Koba, Gandhinagar, Gujarat – 382426||11.03.2019 (Monday)|
|4||Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) – Goa||Institute Of Hotel Management, Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition, Alto Porvorim, Bardez, Goa - 403 521||15.03.2019 (Friday)|
|Name and Number of Post||Supervisor (Hospitality ) 50 posts|
|Mode of Engagement||Walk-in Interview|
|Place of Posting||
The selected candidate may be posted in Maharashtra , Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan & Goa. However, candidate may be transferred/ posted anywhere in India at the discretion of IRCTC.
EligibilityAge (as on 01.01.2019)
- Full Time B.Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration from Institution recognised by NCHMCT/Government of India/AICTE/ UGC.
- Minimum 2 years in F&B Industry (production /service/operations etc) of units having FSSAI certification, as on 01.01.2019.
- Teaching experience and training period (Induction) will not be counted as experience.
- Rs.25,000/- P.M.
- In addition, Daily Allowance Rs.250/- per day for on-duty on-board in train(s)
- Lodging Charges at outstation will be Rs.250/-, if night stay is involved.
- (The nature of duty would require movement in trains upto 22 days per months.)
Interview will be conducted & based on the credentials, performance in the personal interview the candidates will be selected and the offer of engagement shall be issued to the suitable candidates in the order of merit and based on number of vacancies and will be subject to verification of antecedents. In addition to 50 selected candidates, names of 20 candidates will be placed on reserved list for unforeseen reason.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are requested to fill in the Application Form
(download from http://www.irctc.com/DownloadDocuments?workflow=getFile&doc_cat_id=11&doc_id=9355&get_file_name=advt_website.pdf ) complete in all respects. The complete Application Form has to be submitted at the Venue of the Interview for verification along with original & one set of attested copies of required documents and three recent passport size photographs.