B.Tech. Manufacturing Engineering is a 4-year undergraduate academic degree course. It covers a wide range of activities like mechanical properties, process analysis, machine tools and other related processes.The minimum eligibility required for B.Tech Manufacturing Engineering is 10+2 from a recognized board or university.\
This course is offered by many colleges and Universities in India. You have to study both core subjects and electives.
Top Institutes offering this course are:
- Ranchi University, Ranchi
- Hindustan University of Technology and Science, Chennai
- IIT, Kharagpur
- The Neotia College, Kolkata
- Chandigarh University
Tuition fee for B.Tech Manufacturing Engineering may range from INR 40, 000 to 1, 80,000 per semester.
B.Tech Manufacturing Engineering graduate can expect a salary between INR 10,000 to 20,000 every month in a private sector organization. There are many Career Options and Jobs for B.Tech Manufacturing Engineering graduates. Many reputed manufacturing firms that hire the pass outs of this course like Atlas Copco, JCB, Godrej and ASB in various profiles such as production manager, engineering manager, quality control, etc.
What is B. Tech Manufacturing Engineering about?
Manufacturing Engineering is a methodical process of changing raw materials into finished goods. A number of methods are obtainable to the engineer for this conversion process. B.Tech Manufacturing Engineering course includes all those methods beginning from product design through various processes and tools and enables the engineer to optimize the resources available to him or her in order to produce a superior product at low cost and meet the needs of the user.
CheckB.Tech Manufacturing Engineering Syllabus
Functional experience of the theory is given by the well-made laboratory practical in the latest areas of manufacturing engineering or technology.
Who should opt for B. Tech Manufacturing Engineering course?
- An individual who has a basic understanding of core concepts, including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, material science and structural analysis should opt for this course.
- The candidate should be good at Mathematics, creative, innovative and possess the logical mind and strong concepts.
- The person who always looks for ideas to find solutions, have a practical approach and organizational ability or can handle stress should choose this course to make a good career ahead.
Top Colleges for Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] (Manufacturing Engineering)
- BE/B.Tech in Delhi-NCR
- BE/B.Tech in Maharashtra
- BE/B.Tech in Chennai
- BE/B.Tech in Uttar Pradesh
- BE/B.Tech in Telangana
Duration of B.Tech Manufacturing Engineering
Bachelor of Technology in Manufacturing Engineering is a 4 years long course divided into 8 semesters. Each year is divided into two semesters. The course can be extended up to a maximum of 6-8 years.
Where to study?
Some of the Top institutes which offer B.Tech. course in Manufacturing Engineering are mentioned below:-
Name of the College
Arulmigu Kalasalingam College of Engineering
Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology
National Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology
Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering & Technology
Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science
National Institute of Technology
Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology
How to Get Admission in Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] (Manufacturing Engineering)
The admission to this course can be through any of the following methods:
- Entrance Exams: -There are many colleges like IITs and NITs that set entrance exam as a criteria to get into this course.
- Direct Admissions: - There are many private colleges offer direct admission to this course like Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology, Odisha.
Latest Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] (Manufacturing Engineering) Admission Alert
- Andhra University Integrated B.Tech.- M.Tech Admissions 2019: Courses, Eligibility, Result
- Sri Venkateswara University (SVU) B.Tech Admission 2019: Courses, Eligibility, Results
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University (SKU) B.Tech and B.Arch Admissions 2019: Courses, Eligibility, Results
- MANUU B.Tech and B.Ed Admission 2019: Courses, Results, Cut Off, Dates, Fees
- Koneru Lakshmaiah University (KLU) UG Admissions 2019: Courses, Placement, Result, Fees
- JNTU Kakinada B.Tech Admissions 2019: Courses, Entrance Exam, Result
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE)
JEE or Joint Entrance Examination is carried out in the month of April for admission to IITs and NITs. The application form of this course are out in the month of November and December. It is divided into two steps:-
· JEE Mains
· JEE Advanced
Millions of candidates all over the country give this examination so that they can get admission in various reputed engineering colleges. A candidate should have scored minimum 50% aggregate in physics, chemistry and mathematics (PCM) to give this exam.
The detailed information is given below:-