Kamal Thakur Dec-24-2018 05:44:20 AM ( 2 months ago )
How to fix error 404 in tally ?
Lucky Negi Dec-24-2018 06:10:01 AM ( 2 months ago )
This error occurs when Tally is unable to connect to the configured Tally Gateway Server and Port. You can follow these steps to reslove this error:
- Check if the Server name/IP address specified in the Configure Existing License screen is correct.
- Alternatively, press F2 in the Configure Existing License screen to select a Tally Gateway Server.
- Check if the Tally Gateway Server is installed on the computer specified in the configuration.
- Allow Tally.ERP 9 and Tally Gateway Server through Windows Firewall
- Go to Control Panel and check if the LAN connection is enabled or disabled on your computer. If the connection is disabled, enable it.
- Check if your LAN cable is connected to both your computer and the network wall socket.
- Open Command Prompt on the computer where the Tally Gateway Server is installed and run the command netstat -a . If the specified port gets listed with the State as Listening , then the Tally Gateway Server is receiving requests from the port.
Mar-18-2019 07:48:28 AM
( 2 days ago )0
Mar-18-2019 07:44:38 AM
( 3 days ago )2
Mar-18-2019 07:42:43 AM
( 3 days ago )1
Mar-18-2019 07:25:42 AM
( 3 days ago )0