applied for several jobs to add hours, because I only work 12 hours per week.
First, I was offered and had a physical on Monday (job B)on one of the hospitals that I applied (part time also, once a week)The problem is one company that I had been applying for years suddenly called me to have an interview on a Wednesday of the same week.(Job C) Luckily, I got the job, and an offer pending physical and background check. (Job C)
The problem is that Job C, which is my dream job, wants a full-time commitment.(job C) The hospital orientation for my other new job will be this Friday. (Job B)
The question is this: Do I need to attend this hospital orientation (job B) knowing that in 2 weeks pending background check and physical, if everything goes fine, I will have to quit this new job because my 3rd (job C) wants my full-time commitment? They already gave me a starting date on the offer letter(job C).
If ever do I need to pass a resignation letter to this other new job,(B)if I quit before hospital orientation, or should I just talk to the HR, that I'll be quitting and will not pursue my orientation anymore since it haven't started yet, I just had only physical last Monday. I am thinking its more fair to the 2nd employer,(B) for me not to attend anymore the hospital orientation on Friday.(Job B)Tomorrow is Thursday already, I have to decide tonight.