I've been in the run for this out-of-state startup job (< 10 people) in SF and went through 2 rounds: phone and 20+ hour paid project. When I told them that I'd be in San Francisco starting from today until Monday night, they asked if I could schedule a visit to their SF office. I said yes of course, but now this was two weeks ago and no response, despite a follow-up email a week before I came here.
Would it be worth giving them a call? I have a feeling they moved on since they would have responded already. They didn't ask me to come to SF. I came to SF for vacation and thought it'd be convenient for both of us to meet in-person.
( 3 months ago )
Would it be worth giving them a call?
Definitely worth giving a call to them, if it means a chance to landing an offer you like. You say you already had a phone interview, so you have at least one number to try calling.
I would do it ASAP, and in future situations I suggest you don't wait two weeks to reach out to them when time is a factor.