Categories

See More
Popular Forum

MBA (4887) B.Tech (1769) Engineering (1486) Class 12 (1030) Study Abroad (1004) Computer Science and Engineering (988) Business Management Studies (865) BBA (846) Diploma (746) CAT (651) B.Com (648) B.Sc (643) JEE Mains (618) Mechanical Engineering (574) Exam (525) India (462) Career (452) All Time Q&A (439) Mass Communication (427) BCA (417) Science (384) Computers & IT (Non-Engg) (383) Medicine & Health Sciences (381) Hotel Management (373) Civil Engineering (353) MCA (349) Tuteehub Top Questions (348) Distance (340) Colleges in India (334)
See More

Verbal Offer received; should I continue interviewing or wait for the written offer?

Career Talk Job Search Queries

Max. 2000 characters
Replies

usr_profile.png

User

( 3 months ago )

I have a verbal offer but not a written offer and am not sure whether I should proceed to an onsite interview at another company.

Since I have not received the written offer yet, should I go ahead and interview with the other company (e.g. make travel arrangement)? Or should I just accept the risk and assume that I will get the written offer?

usr_profile.png

User

( 3 months ago )

Or should I just accept the risk and assume that I will get the written offer?

strongly suggest you don't assume anything here, and keep your options open until the moment you get a written offer and sign it.

In other words, attend to this and other interviews you can until you receive and decide to take an offer. Only after that proceed to cancel any pending interviews you have in a professional way.

Similar Discussions

what's your interest


forum_ban8_5d8c5fd7cf6f7.gif