( 4 months ago )
I am a manual tester and want to move further into depth of white box testing. I do know and have the experience of black box testing but I am pretty much curious about white box testing.
- Can anyone tell be about what exactly white box tester does?
- Do they develop code like developers? or review the codes developed by developers?
- What are the tools they use?
- Is automation testing considered to be as white box testing? any difference between these?
- Why is white box testing required?