( 6 months ago )
I'm experimenting the following error when I run the Windows App Certification Kit on a brain new C# Universal App: "Task failed to enable HighVersionLie".
- Windows 10 1709 (Build 16299.125)
- Visual Studio Pro 2017 (15.5.4)
- New project C# Universal App (no additional code added to the project)
- Min SDK version: Windows 10 (10.0; Build 10240)
- Target SDK version: Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (10.0; Build 16299)
- Windows App Certification Kit: 10.0.16299.15
If I generate the appxbundle, the certification kit fails with error "Task failed to enable HighVersionLie".
If I copy this appxbundle on another Windows 10 instance with the same certification kit and pass the test again, there is no error (the HighVersionLie passed successfully)