ASM- FMCG Sales / Beverages Sales General Trade
Area Sales Manager - FMCG / Beverages
Must have min. 1 year of experience in field sales from FMCG or Beverage Industry.
Will be responsible for developing deals and distribution network of wholesale/retail distributors, supermarkets in the given area.
10:00 am - 6:30 pm (day shift)
Weekly Working Days-6 Days
Salary & Compensation
25.0 K to 35.0 K (monthly)
PF & ESIC
Graduation Degree mandatory
Min.1 year of field sales experience from FMCG or Beverage Industry
1 yr to 3 yrs of experience as Sales / Business Development in FMCG / F&B mandatory
Must have General Trade Experience
Must have the mini.1 year of field sales experience from FMCG or Beverage Industry
21 - 32 yrs
Fluent English skills - Ability to Speak, Read & Write
Fluent Hindi skills - Ability to Speak & Read
Good Marathi skills - Ability to Speak & Read
Joining and Relieving Letters
1. Developing deals and distribution network of wholesale/retail distributors, supermarkets in the given area.
2. Overall Value/Volume target achievement in the assigned area.
3. Provide a daily report of field sales success.
4. Generate the report of product movement at distributors shelf every 10 days.
5. Take orders from the retails stores and provide order details to the respective distributor with address & tax details of the retailer.
6. Follow up with the distributor for payment.
7. Build a good relationship with retailers.
8. Solve disputes between retailer and distributor, if any.
9. Solve query of the retailer with relates to products. Example- Expiry date, damages in the product and scheme.
10. Strong English ,Hindi & Marathi communication skills - written & verbal.