A bank operations manager is an individual who carries out administrative and accounting duties in a financial institution by organizing and coordinating banking services.
He/she is responsible for ensuring outstanding customer relations and high sales, as well as imbibing the banks service culture in all staff members through personal coaching and granting of bonuses and other incentives to motivate staff.
The operations manager, who is directly answerable to the head of banking services, is also required as part of his/her job functions to ensure that the laid down goals and objectives of the company are maintained by all staff.
He/she is also expected to give useful suggestions to the management on how to improve on the banks operation.
Operations managers are professionals with huge knowledge and experience gathered from several years of working in the banking sector.
In order to achieve best results in due time, operations managers need to delegate duties to various team members, giving them specific tasks to accomplish for the overall success of banking operations.
The role of the operations manager in a banking environment also involves carrying out assessment of the activities and performances of the banking staff by evaluating transaction reports and accounts balance for accuracy and clarity
Lead a result oriented team and is responsible for managing the Branch Profitability, ensuring high quality service and Customer Relationship Management
- Own all branch-banking objectives and overall branch supervision
- Ensure achievement of overall Branch Targets by generating business and cross sales
- Key Customer Relationship Management & supervision of all High Net Worth customer programs
- Ensure all components of the branch sales model function as per design
- Branch Merchandising & co-ordination with Marketing at product level
- Review vault register
- Review Suspense & Dummy accounts
- Ensure compliance with Banking rules, Regulations & Procedures
- Periodic review of progress vs. objectives
- Ensure clarity of Business objectives among staff.
Industry relevant production experience
Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management
Knowledge of business and management principles and practices
Knowledge of financial and accounting principles and practices
Knowledge of human resource principles and practices
Knowledge of project management principles and practices
Information technology skills
critical thinking and problem solving skills
planning and organizing
For any clarifications or to clear about job, feel free to call at:-