Looking to hire talented PHP developer who is responsible for the layout, design and coding of a website specifically in PHP format. Experience with open sources like Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, cakephp, Yii, Zend will be plus Familiarity and hands-on experience with OOP concepts Good communication skills, ability to work in a team One who can figure out the technical aspects of a website. Manage the client's expectation and be responsible for quality delivery. Responsible of timely delivery of quality product. Help developers on coding and actively look out for problems. Ability to take quick decisions and be a problem solver. Excellent oral and written communication skills. You will be working on new client-facing products within a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment where you will take ownership of your own projects.
Roles & Responsibility:
1.5 to 3 years experience in MVC framework & PHP, MySQL, XML, Codiginater, Laravel, Yii
· Decent experience in Joomla plug-ins, Joomla customization and component development
· Should have sound knowledge in blog, forum, chat, live streaming, ecommerce & CMS application
· Should have delivered atleast 10 websites in PHP & Joomla
· Should be able to plan, code and deliver a project alone from start to end.
· Develop the programming code from scratch.
· Uploading the web site onto a server.
· Develop plugins and integrations to content management systems like Wordpress, Drupal, Magento etc.
· Testing the website and identifying any technical problems and hitches.
· Design & develop the modules single handedly from back-end to front-end with minimal guidance.
· Establishing the purpose of the website based on its target audience.
· Determining any functionality that the site must support and developing PHP content based on practical approved layout.
· Identifying the content type the site will host and ensuring compatibility with the PHP programming requirements.
· Hands on experience in frameworks
· Design ,develop and maintain php applications.
· Reviewing coding practices and maintaining code quality.
· Writing well commented and documented code adhering to best practices.
· Experience in Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal is an added advantage
· Understanding of SDLC processes will be an added advantage
Personal Skill Sets
· Excellent technical skills and a desire to learn
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent analytical and reasoning skills
· Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology.
· Self & quick learner