- As a Java / J2EE Technologist at Liberin Technologies, having minimum 3 years of experience, your primary responsibility will be focused towards using and integrating advanced technologies.
- You will work in applications that initiate, optimize and leverage varied solutions and processes that run and monitor financial transactions for one of our Global Client.
- You will also work with key stakeholders across different business areas, discussing requirements for new functionalities & applications, investigate innovative solutions and design them while collaborating with partner teams throughout IT. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality are essential.
- You may have to travel to the USA or Latin America for short durations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Providing technical oversight to the team, involved in design and code review.
- You would also be spending most of the time in development activities in varied technologies, should have a passion to write code.
- Should be able to create good technical documents.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Requirements elicitation and analysis.
- Experience with handling high severity production issues.
- Should be efficient in delivering PoCs for existing customers.
You will :
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Prepare the technical design of complex technology components as well as suggest the pros and cons of using a certain technology stack or component or design pattern versus another, to the clients.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Qualifications :- BTECH/MTECH/MCA/MSC
- Should have 3-8 years of experience
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems with a knack for writing clean, readable Java code, writing reusable Java libraries along with knowledge of multithreading, concurrency patterns, collections in Java.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming along with various design and architectural patterns
- Hands on experience with JMS, JPA, Spring (MVC, Boot & Cloud preferred) & Hibernate
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful
- Experience with Presentation Layer (JSP/Servlets), JS Frameworks (Angular, jquery, react etc)
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes and experience with both external and embedded databases
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Ant, Maven, Gradle; continuous integration
- Knowledge of Apache Camel and Kafka is preferred.
Interested candidate can share their profiles with the following details:
1. Total experience:
2. Java experience:
3. Design/ Architecture experience:
4. Lead experience:
5. Current CTC:
6. Expected CTC:
7. Notice Period:
8. Face to face availability:
Delhi (NCR), India
Food is on us!!