Bravura Solutions Limited (BSL) (ref: www.bravurasolutions.com) is a global supplier of professional services and highly specialised administration and management applications for superannuation & pension, life insurance, investment, private wealth & portfolio administration, transfer agency and STP financial messaging.
Bravura delivers to some of the world’s leading financial institutions located globally, and employs more than 800 people, staffing 16 offices across Australia, New Zealand, Asia, United Kingdom, Europe and South Africa.
This position is for Automation Executor working within the BSL India GWS System testing team. The position is for a varied and demanding role, maintaining automated test scripts for GWS system enhancements and maintenance delivery. The incumbent is expected to work closely with more senior testing staff to analyse simple/complex deliveries for test, script a set of functional and regression tests, test to a high professional manner and report daily progress whilst in test execution. The team’s objective is to ensure that the company's GWM products and environments are delivered to the high standard expected by Bravura’s external clients, and contribute to the internal standard of a “production ready” delivery for client acceptance testing.
In order to provide support and services to both internal and external customers, the successful candidate may have to work on A/B/G shifts, (A shift 06:00 Hrs to 14:00 Hrs, B Shift 14:00 Hrs to 22:00 Hrs), G Shift 08:00 Hrs to 17:00 Hrs) on occasions and with advanced notice be required to work outside the normal business hours, including limited weekend work. This demanding role would perfectly suit a dynamic individual looking to work and progress in their career in a fast-paced environment.
They will be working on rotational shifts (No night shifts).
Job Location: CyberCity, Gurgaon.
CTC Range: 2.5LPA to 3.5LPA + shift allowances + Meal + free cab facility for pick & drop.
· Execute and Maintain suitable test scripts, making re-use of existing test scripts/packs, to prove a delivery.
· Work with the Test Automation team to know about the changes in Scripts Execution schedule, changes in the scripts and take corrective steps.
· Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used.
· Record and prove that test scripts achieve the required business and systems requirement coverage
· Work with senior testers to conduct effective, timely testing.
· Perform test execution of test larger or more complex scripts.
· Creation of Defects In lieu of Failures of the Automation Scripts.
· Follow the principles of good testing and Execution.
· Develop a working knowledge of the supported portfolio of functionality and systems
· Ensure quality standards are met
· Maintain timely and precise reporting.
· Follow formal change control procedures and processes
Qualification & Experience
> Graduate B.Sc/B.Com/BCA Full Time only (B.E./B. Tech/M.E./M. Tech/M.C.A. degree holders are not eligible)
> 1-2 years of experience.
> Preferably experience as a graduate trainee from any of the services companies.
> 1-2 years of experience of software testing of multi-user software, ideally within a financial environment. Experience should cover test execution and formal recording of execution results.
> An aptitude for working to challenging deadlines and budgets on a continual basis.