Position requires individual to perform Designing and maintenance functions in a training environment. Performs minor repairs, adjustments, and services machinery with minimum supervision .Candidates will get working on Industrial Automation Tools like PLC,SCADA, Drives, Process Instrumentation, Panel designing, HMI and will be placed in reputed manufacturing/Automation but the range of activities common to many area is likely to include:
• Identifying customer requirements;
• Designing systems and products;
• Reading design specifications and technical drawings;
• Researching suitable solutions and estimating costs and timescales;
• Making models and prototypes of products using three-dimensional design software;
• Liaising with others in the design team;
• Liaising with clients and contractors;
• Attending meetings on site;
• Designing and conducting tests;
• Recording, analyzing and interpreting test data;
• Proposing modifications and retesting products;
• Qualifying the final product or system; • Servicing and maintaining equipment; • Preparing product documentation, writing reports and giving presentations;
• Monitoring a product in use to improve on future design.
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Following safe and proper procedures and with minimal supervision is capable of performing basic maintenance functions.
2. Capable of receiving and interpreting verbal instructions, drawings and blueprints.
3. Operates welder, drill press, cutoff saw, band saw, and other maintenance machinery and tools.
4. Completes paperwork as required, including job cards, inspection reports, logs, etc.
5. May be required to perform other duties within the Production and Maintenance department and May be called upon to work late evening, early morning, or other unscheduled hours to perform necessary emergency repairs.
6. Keeps work area neat, clean, organized, and under control.
7. Is responsible for safety and quality of own work and compliance of all company procedures and policies.
8. Confer with engineers, customers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects and products.
9. Design, implement, maintain, and improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes.,
10. Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
11. Direct and coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
12. Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications.
13. Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipments specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards. Training Period: You will be entitled to work as a trainee with us for a period of 3 months which will be effective from the date of your Joining.
Designation: • Graduate Engineer Trainee.(Designing & Maintenance)
Annual Package: In training period of 3 months your stipend would be up to 1.8 LPA CTC. This will not include any other benefits and after successful completion of three month training your salary package would be 1.8 LPA CTC to 2.4 LPA CTC.
Company Policy: You will be required to sign a paid service agreement of 20k for Six months at the time of selection. This Bond amount would be refundable after 180 business days and you need to give this 20k bond amount in a form of Cheque/DD at the time of offer letter. As per Organization's policies, the costs involved in providing "Training and Assessment, project risk, infra, project time deadline, project quality, project speed and other cost" must not recover in case of discontinuation of employment services by the fresher employee. So the service contract must be signed between both the parties.
This security deposit will be refundable after Six Months with the following Terms:
1. Six Month Agreement.
2. Security Deposit is refundable.
3. Security Deposit will be paid back after the agreement ends.
4. If anybody breaks the bond this amount will not be refunded.
5. If the performance/Attitude of the candidates will not up to the mark, company has rights to fire them & Company will refund the security After End of Agreement.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in B.Tech- EEE, EE,ME
• Candidates from batch 2017 & 2018 are required.
Effective communication skills - With an increase in the documentation and instructions that engineers use in the workplace, clear and concise communication is a requirement.
Interpersonal skills - You need to know how to effectively work as part of a team and work with customers to identify needs and provide solutions.
Technical knowledge - Whatever technical expertise is vital to your job, you need to understand how to apply this to solving practical problems.
Organizational skills - Being able to priorities tasks, manage your time effectively and resource planning are key skills for engineers.
• Written Technical Test
• Technical Interview
• HR Round