We have urgent opening for Chartered Accountant Profile.Job Purpose Over all responsible for managing all tasks associated with initiating,
planning, and stabilizing operations for transitioning US work to India.
Also responsible for managing US accounting operations including Accounts
Payable, US Taxation, Management of Cost Centers and their P&L calculation,
End to End accounts & Taxation.Duties and Responsibilities
- Transition/Projects: -Responsible for project plan including project
schedule, communications plan, change control plan, risk management plan,
responsibility matrix, and cost control/tracking mechanism.
- Identifies, recruits and manages appropriate resources to form project team
with support from the leadership (Directors).
- Develops, implements and maintains systems, procedures and policies, SOPs
and ensures adherence to company guidelines.
- Operations ManagementManage Cost Centers and calculate P&L. Budget
Forecasting for all cost centers.
- Manages monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end
information; ensures accuracy of financial statements.
- Monitors reviews and verifies AP transactions for accuracy, timeliness, and
adequacy of supporting documentation and ensures compliance with internal
policies, and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Oversees preparation of account reconciliations in accordance with policies
- US Accounting & US Taxation
- Reporting & MIS: -Report generation for leadership team and pin pointing
the bottle necks and proposing solutions for the resolving any issues.
QualificationChartered Accountant with at least 5 years in end to end US Accounting & Taxation in any US Captive Unit, US CPA
firm or MNC.We have a drive on Thursday,Skills requiredSound knowledge of Accounts Payable process.Good hands on Quick-book software.Ability to automate the parts of his vertical by use of advanced structured
solutions available in the market or proposeAbility to analyze the numbers.Review Aging & clear as per TAT.Good understanding of internal systems and processes.Ability to analyze data and understand process level challenges in order to
suggest process improvements.Ability to work on reports, MIS and present meaningful data to the
management.Individual Contributor Role.PreferenceOnshore experience will be preferred.Package would be between 7LPA to 12LPA.Shift: Day Shift (Should be flexible for night shifts if required)Only Male Candidate is required.Interested candidate call me on 7985884625