The candidates should be able to create test cases, perform manual & Automation testing of web ,Android & Iphone applications, report bugs with severity and priority, analyze bug reports and perform QA, coordinate with development team, perform regression testing to ensure that nothing is broken.
Roles & Responsibility:
· Knowledge about the Manual Testing.
· Should have experience working of Mobile & Website testing.
· Good Understanding of Functional & Technical Requirment analysis.
· Working knowledge with Subversion, iOS, Android and Web Services, Web Applications including Mobile Development Life Cycle (SDLC), requirements and specifications, design, construction, QA testing, and maintenance.
· Knowledge of Web Applications including Mobile Development Life Cycle (SDLC), requirements and specifications, design, construction, testing, and maintenance.
· Accountability for planning and managing test activities, creating detailed test plans and writing test cases
· Communicate testing results in conjunction with test plans & represent defects into the development process.
· Identify areas for test improvement through analysis, experience and use of metrics.
· Participate in daily scrum activities.
· Knowledge of website,iPhone & Android Application testing
· Knowledge of SDLC,STLC
· Knowledge of Manual & Automation tesing for both web & iphone/android app
· Basic Knowledge of Language : C,C++, SQL (database)
Personal Skill Sets:
· Logical and Analytical Thinking
· Time management and Planning
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills